The lenders definition of a trading limited company is one that is established where its main trading activity is solely buying and renting of property which would be SPV limited company.
We have assisted a large number of customers operating these companies especially in the consulting sector where they operate as a trading limited company and generate surplus funds in these limited companies that they want to invest into property to then rent out.
The market is slightly smaller that the that for SPV’s but we still have a wide choice of lenders that provide competitive interest rates and terms.
Key Information and Benefits
- Speak to a consultant today for a free personal consultation and they will handle your case from enquiry to completion
- Flexible and creative financing solutions to meet your needs from our panel of 100+ lenders
- Loans/mortgages from £100,000 to £20 million (smaller loans only considered in exceptional circumstances)
- Market leading interest rates. The actual interest rate will depend on the risk, quality of the credit profile and the purpose of the loan/mortgage
- Lowest overall cost of financing will be considered for your individual case
- All incomes levels, evidence of income, credit histories and funding requirements will be considered
- High loan to values available 100%+ funding can be achieved with additional security or by introducing more than one lender to a case
- Financing terms can be short term (a few months) or long term (many years) to suit your needs.