- From the perspective of a lender an ex-pat who is an applicant who a UK or EU citizen that has previously resided in the UK for more than 3 years and in that time built up a credit record with a mortgage history
- Due to career changes the applicants are now working outside of the UK usually with a multi-national company or Government body and intend at some stage to return and reside in the UK
- The vast majority of lenders will not accept these applications but we have access to a small panel of specialised lenders that accepted this applicants and see that they can present a good risk for them
- All types of properties can be considered including flats, houses, HMOs and multi-unit blocks of flats to name a few
- The mortgages can even be considered in corporate applications such as single purpose vehicle limited companies
Further Information You May Find Useful
To be updated shortly.