A semi commercial property consists of a commercial and a residential element. Usually a retail shop on the ground floor, with a residential flat above the shop. A semi commercial mortgage can be arranged for this type of property.
Where the commercial element and residential element are part of one freehold property, the building is referred to as a semi-commercial property. Mortgages for Semi-Commercial properties are treated as pure commercial mortgages, despite the residential element. Commercial mortgage providers are the lenders that will provide a semi-commercial mortgage.
If the residential element of the property has a separate entrance to it (as opposed to needing to gain access via the commercial shop), then sometimes the residential element has been separated onto its own legal title. By creating a long leasehold title. If this is the case then it is possible to gain a commercial mortgage for the commercial element and a residential mortgage for the residential element of the property. By utilising the services available from our expert lending panel, we can arrange semi commercial mortgages.
- Mortgages for all types of semi commercial properties.
- Investment and owner occupier mortgages available.
- Interest rates from 2.50% above base rate.
- Capital and Interest and Interest only options.
- Terms from 3 to 30 years.
- 100% semi commercial mortgages with additional security.
- 100% semi commercial mortgages for existing tenants looking to buy from their landlords.
- 90% mortgages without additional security.
- Fixed interest rates.
- Exclusive semi commercial mortgages only available through selected professional advisors.
Key Features and Benefits
- Speak to a consultant today for a free personal consultation and they will handle your case from enquiry to completion
- Flexible and creative financing solutions to meet your needs from our panel of 100+ lenders
- Loans/mortgages from £100,000 to £20 million (smaller loans only considered in exceptional circumstances)
- Market leading interest rates. The actual interest rate will depend on the risk, quality of the credit profile and the purpose of the loan/mortgage
- Lowest overall cost of financing will be considered for your individual case
- All incomes levels, evidence of income, credit histories and funding requirements will be considered
- High loan to values available 100%+ funding can be achieved with additional security or by introducing more than one lender to a case
- Financing terms can be short term (a few months) or long term (many years) to suit your needs.