Below market is a buzz word in the property investment community especially in the paid training course market where investors pay thousands of pound on courses to learn how to source and buy below market value (BMV) properties.
Client can then often come to us as their property finance adviser and ask how these BMV transactions can be financed and if we can achieve the holy grail of 100% financing or “no money down”
The short answer is that we have access to lenders that will finance 100% of the purchase price subject to a reasonable risk ie 70% loan to value but in practice the vat majority of lenders require some cash in the deal or as lender call it “hurt money” or “skin in the game” from the applicant / investor. If you can provide this cash as your commitment to the deal then you have a wider choice of lenders and also lower interested rates
Key Information and Benefits
- Speak to a consultant today for a free personal consultation and they will handle your case from enquiry to completion
- Flexible and creative financing solutions to meet your needs from our panel of 100+ lenders
- Loans/mortgages from £100,000 to £20 million (smaller loans only considered in exceptional circumstances)
- Market leading interest rates. The actual interest rate will depend on the risk, quality of the credit profile and the purpose of the loan/mortgage
- Lowest overall cost of financing will be considered for your individual case
- All incomes levels, evidence of income, credit histories and funding requirements will be considered
- High loan to values available 100%+ funding can be achieved with additional security or by introducing more than one lender to a case
- Financing terms can be short term (a few months) or long term (many years) to suit your needs.