Landlords are increasingly looking at Semi-Commercial and Commercial Properties as Investment Opportunities due to these properties not being subject to the 3% stamp duty surcharge.
For full Commercial Properties the mortgage interest is still allowable as an expense even if the property is held in a personal name.
Summary of the key product enhancements from Shawbrook
Shawbrook can assist landlords with semi commercial and full commercial properties with the enhancements below
- New small loan product providing loans from £50,000
- Standard loan products above £100,000 to a huge £15 million
- Interest rates reduced (contact us for a specific quote)
- Terms from 5 to 25 years
- Interest Only available for 25 years – another major improvement
- A new complex Commercial Product that allows the Bank to lend on vacant Commercial Property whilst the landlord is seeking a tenant. This product also allows lending on serviced offices or multi let units on licences
Let’s not forget Shawbrook’s key advantage being common sense decisions made by experienced lending managers.
Contact us now if you think these product enhancements could benefit you!
Call to speak with Jake, Ben or David today for a free initial assessment of your needs or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Director – Advocate Finance Ltd
Tel: 01206 544333
Professional landlords only. Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.