What is a semi commercial mortgage?
A semi commercial property consists of a commercial and a residential element. Usually a retail shop on the ground floor, with a residential flat above the shop. A semi commercial mortgage can be arranged for this type of property.
Where the commercial element and residential element are part of one freehold property, the building is referred to as a semi-commercial property. Mortgages for Semi-Commercial properties are treated as pure commercial mortgages, despite the residential element. Commercial mortgage providers are the lenders that will provide a semi-commercial mortgage.
If the residential element of the property has a separate entrance to it (as opposed to needing to gain access via the commercial shop), then sometimes the residential element has been separated onto its own legal title. By creating a long leasehold title. If this is the case then it is possible to gain a commercial mortgage for the commercial element and a residential mortgage for the residential element of the property. By utilising the services available from our expert lending panel, we can arrange semi commercial mortgages.
Get the solution you require for a Semi Commercial Mortgage
- Mortgages for all types of semi commercial properties.
- Investment and owner occupier mortgages available.
- Interest rates from 2.50% above base rate.
- Capital and Interest and Interest only options.
- Terms from 3 to 30 years.
- 100% semi commercial mortgages with additional security.
- 100% semi commercial mortgages for existing tenants looking to buy from their landlords.
- 90% mortgages without additional security.
- Fixed interest rates.
- Exclusive semi commercial mortgages only available through selected professional advisors.
Click here for more information on semi commercial mortgages or contact us for a FREE assessment