Mortgages for Multi unit freehold blocks of flats
Multi unit properties are sometimes confused with Multi-let properties, but they are different. Multi-let is a term more closely linked to unlicenced HMO properties (houses in multiple occupation), when a property is rented out to several tenants. We can provide mortgages for multi let properties. Please see our page on multi let properties.
Multi unit properties are several units on one freehold title. i.e Blocks of flats. You can be assured we have an in-depth knowledge of financing and mortgages for multi unit freehold blocks of flats, and can provide the solutions to fit your requirements.
Solutions for mortgages for multi-unit freehold blocks of flats
- Gain access to our expert knowledge of the sector
- Mortgages for buying multi-unit freehold blocks of flats
- Remortgaging a multi-unit freehold block of flats
- 100% mortgages for multi unit freehold blocks of flats with additional security
- 75% mortgages without additional security
- Interest only mortgages available
- Fixed rate options available
- Terms 3 to 30 years
Multi unit freehold blocks of flats are just one area of expertise we deal in. We can also provide mortgages for multi let properties. Also sometimes known as HMO properties except they don’t require a licence.