When you portfolio of buy to let / investment properties has four of mortgages mortgages you are classed by lenders as a portfolio landlord and as such lenders are required by the Prudential regulation Authority (PRA) to apply more in depth lending criteria to these cases that a customer will less that four mortgages.
Due to this additional work some lenders won’t now lender to these portfolio landlords and they don’t employ the specialist lending managers that can understand these cases. These new criteria are nothing new to the consultants at Advocate Finance as they basically brought commercial lending practices into the buy to let market.
We worked successfully with clients with 4 to over 100 mortgages and we can assist you find the solutions you are looking for despite this increased level of scrutiny from the regulatory.
Key Information and Benefits
- Speak to a consultant today for a free personal consultation and they will handle your case from enquiry to completion
- Flexible and creative financing solutions to meet your needs from our panel of 100+ lenders
- Loans/mortgages from £100,000 to £20 million (smaller loans only considered in exceptional circumstances)
- Market leading interest rates. The actual interest rate will depend on the risk, quality of the credit profile and the purpose of the loan/mortgage
- Lowest overall cost of financing will be considered for your individual case
- All incomes levels, evidence of income, credit histories and funding requirements will be considered
- High loan to values available 100%+ funding can be achieved with additional security or by introducing more than one lender to a case
- Financing terms can be short term (a few months) or long term (many years) to suit your needs.