You can gain access to lenders covering the whole of the buy to let and commercial investment mortgage market. These include:
- Buy to let mortgage lenders. They provide mortgages for your standard residential property and flats.
- Commercial investment mortgage lenders. They will provide solutions for your more complex property types.
Are you a professional full time landlord?
If you are then I am sure you have been frustrated by the increased complexity of obtaining landlord mortgages. Depending on the lender, you now have the following issues:
- You may have hit the maximum you can borrow with one lender.
- Lenders that will not lend to self employed or professional landlords.
- Your btl portfolio might be too big. (Some lenders are only looking to lend to small and medium portfolios).
- Your income is not high enough because you have renovated/refurbished properties.
- The properties are not standard residential properties ie HMO’s, semi-commercial, light refurbishment etc.
The good news is that you can now get all the help and advice you need, with Advocate Finance Ltd. We have access to the whole of the market. We have therefore successfully found solutions to all of the above points. Our top panel of specialist lenders have helped many of our professional landlords who have had portfolios with 100+ properties.